Pages

St. Patrick's Day Activities for Preschoolers

  • Sort & Count the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal 
  • Cut a green bell pepper in half, dip in paint and stamp on paper to make a shamrock print
  • Read That's What Leprechauns Do by:  Eve Bunting












  • Search for 4 leaf clovers outside
  • Make a rainbow out of Fruit Loops and glue 
  • Search for Gold ~ hide gold covered chocolates and let your little one find them
That's what we have planned for St. Patrick's Day.  How about you?  What fun stuff do you and your little ones do to celebrate/learn about St. Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

  1. My girls really enjoyed this book. Another one they really liked was The Night Before St. Patrick's Day.

    Sounds like you have a fun day planned! I so wanted to do the gold hunt w/the gold covered chocolate coins but I waited to long to buy them & then could not find them anywhere! Next year, I'm getting them early!

    Bernadette

    PS - we are doing a rainbow theme coming up & the froot loop rainbow is on my list - my girls love crafting & learning with food! It doesn't get any better than being able to snack while you learn and craft, lol!

    ReplyDelete