- Sort & Count the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal
- Cut a green bell pepper in half, dip in paint and stamp on paper to make a shamrock print
- Read That's What Leprechauns Do by: Eve Bunting
- Search for 4 leaf clovers outside
- Make a rainbow out of Fruit Loops and glue
- Search for Gold ~ hide gold covered chocolates and let your little one find them
That's what we have planned for St. Patrick's Day. How about you? What fun stuff do you and your little ones do to celebrate/learn about St. Patrick's Day?