I hope you take time to visit her blog. She does some great book reviews. I especially enjoy her reviews on children's literature! Click here to go to her children's lit page!
Receiving this award reminded me of the wonderful feeling that we all get when we are acknowledged for hard work. Which then, reminded me to try harder to find time/energy/patience to acknowledge my daughter for her hard work, however trivial it may be, so that she can get this wonderful feeling, as well.
Thanks for the reminder, Loves2Read!!!
The first rule of accepting The Stylish Blogger Award states that I need to tell my readers 7 new things about me, so here it goes...
- My favorite subject in school was math, but my favorite subject to teach is reading.
- I took clogging lessons when I was in college and loved it!
- I don't remember the last time I read a book without pictures. (excluding the Bible)
- I love going to Branson, MO for vacation.
- I am a firm believer in the saying, "There's no place like home."
- I absolutely love teaching children but hate working in a school district.
- I can still sing-a-long with every word to the Rainbow Brite tape Paint a Rainbow in Your Heart.
The second rule states that I must name 7 new blogs to receive The Stylish Blogger Award. I have gotten inspiration, fresh starts and new knowledge from these 7 blogs, and I appreciate them greatly!