- Find lots of pictures of your little one and his/her daddy doing different things together.
- Attach each picture to a half sheet of construction paper or card stock.
- Write the following sentence on the bottom of each page: "I like to ___________ with Daddy!"
- Punch holes
- Tie Ribbons to hold the book together.
- Done! Keepsake! Early Reader! Reminder of how important playing and learning with Daddy (grandpa, uncle, big brother, special friend) really is, which is definitely a Teachable Moment in my book!